Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Help Bruce find good shorts!

The Desert Sun's feature reporter extraordinaire Bruce Fessier is taking requests for his ShortFest coverage. He's searching for 6 more films to review from the following 12 (click on the titles for more info):

Ink

Juiced and Jazzed
Kanada
Dog with Electric Collar
Tools 4 Fools
This Life
One of Those Days
1:0
Hove
Streak
Visiting
Broken Time

Help a man out! Comment here & on Bruce's MyDesert.com blog!

Stay on top of The Desert Sun's ShortFest coverage.

6 comments:

bruce fessier said...

I'll actually consider any film in ShortFest

Anonymous said...

I've really been wanting to see One of Those Days. I'd love to read a review of that.

Also, Hunger and Souvenirs!

Mark Wales said...

Hello Bruce,
My name is Mark Wales the director of "ADM for EVE". Nothing would make me happier than to hear a critic pinpoint the problems in my project. It's always fascinating to me to hear interpretations of what I believe to be problems from a different perspective. Not to mention those subtle flaws that drive me crazy may be unnoticeable, yet things that I think are flowing beautifully to be seen as a catastrophe. I'm sure you're going to have a busy week... but give it a looksy and let me have it if you are up to it.

PaulaKim said...

I want "26, Best Korean Girl" to be reviewed! Here's the link with the trailer: http://www.psfilmfest.org/festival/film/detail.aspx?id=20719&FID=39
Let me know any extra info you need. :D Pick my movie!
www.paulakim.com.br

PaulaKim said...

"26, Best Korean Girl" is world premiere ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Bruce,
I'm a producer down in Palm Springs right now from Canada representing our cute little film "The Curiosity of Penny Parker". Its our director's first film and we'd love to hear what you think about it. Check it out- its playing on friday at 3:30 as part of the Kids Who Know Too Much program.

Our website: http://www.deadoakpictures.com/main.html